FareCompare’s Getaway Map is a great way to find a great destination with prices you never thought possible.
Use the Getaway Map When:
- You Don’t Know Where to Go: Look at the map and instantly see airfare prices for local and global destinations. See what’s cheap and when from your city.
- You Don’t Know When to Go: Choose a month or season you want to travel and look at the prices. Then try it again for different months and seasons. You’ll quickly see the best time to fly.
- You Want to Find the Best Prices Instantly: The Getaway Map is a great way to stay within your budget, whatever it may be!
How to Use the FareCompare Getaway Map
Using the Getaway Map is as easy as filling-in-the-blanks.
- Pick a Destination: Pick a city or region you want to visit, or click ‘anywhere’ – then hit ‘save’.
- Decide What You Want to Do: Select an activity, or click ‘anything’ – then hit ‘save’ again.
- Select When You Want to Go: Choose a season or month for traveling – and, ‘save’.
- Choose Your Budget: Select the price you want to pay, or ‘any price’ – then, ‘save’.
- See the Results: Now you’re ready to click the phrase, ‘map it’.
If you see a price you like, click it and four deals with itineraries will pop up. You can then explore these options or search again.
IMPORTANT: Airfares can and do change with no notice, and prices shown on itineraries have been known to go up (and down) as you click to find the specific flight. Be sure to click all four itineraries so you will be certain of getting the best option.